[orca-list] capitalization settings leaking from profiles

Hi,
I have a suspicion for a long time, but I couldn't find a good way to
reproduce this behaviour. I will try to describe it here and maybe
someone will be lucky.
The problem started after sound icons for capitalization had been
implemented. I set this sound capitalization setting for a specific
application, e.g. Libreoffice.
It works, but sometimes, when I close the application, the setting
persists. Sometimes it is fixed by restarting Orca and sometimes, it
even persists and saves it self into default configuration.
Please could you experiment with this?
1. Make sure that you have capitalization announcement turned off in
default configuration.
2. Choose some application and in application specific configuration set
capitalization to sound icons.
3. Try opening and closing the application and observe results.
Thanks for your help,
Vojta