[orca-list] Yad --text-info not reading contents

Howdy,
I filed a bug for this problem and they got back to me on it now, but I'm not sure what to tell them about
how to fix it. Basically, when you arrow through the text-info dialog orca doesn't read anything. You can use
flat review, sort of, but for really long dialogs it doesn't always read the whole thing. This works in
zenity, but not in yad. To reproduce:
f=$(mktemp);man ls > "$f";yad --text-info --title "Testing" --filename "$f";rm "$f"
the line above creates a file with mktemp, reads the man page for ls into it, and displays it as a text-info
in yad. and finally removes $f (the temperary file).
To see the working version, switch the word yad to zenity in the above line.
So, what do I tell them they need to fix to get this working?
Thanks
Storm