Re: [orca-list] caja: selection of icons doesn't announce with orca

hi
This is fantastic news. Have you created a pull request for the spacefm
guys? You should definitely get this murged upstream once the work is
complete. Then we'll have one more file manager we can use, which is
always a good thing.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,

I suspect this is caja issue although I have not used caja nor seen
its codebase yet.

About a month ago I started playing with similar thing for SpaceFM
file manager. I do have ported ATK support for its icons view from
PCManFM and I am also looking to possibly implement ATK support for
the desktop window.

I feel porting this from pcmanfm to spacefm was not a very difficult
task since spacemanfm shares some bits and pieces with pcmanfm. I
managed to port the selection handling without issues and I only had
to do adjustments for accessible name implementation.

This is still a WIP but if anyone is interested I can send a patch.

Greetings

Peter