Re: [orca-list] Not a big inconvenience "firefox"

Many thanks. This is exactly what I wanted to say.

24.02.2016 17:20, Peter Vágner пишет:
Hello,

Just to repeat what appears to be going on, because guessing from
Joanie's reply below we are not understanding all what Max is trying to
tell us at least that's what I feel.

1) Go to google.com and tab to Search button.
2) While Search button is in focus, press ctrl+l to bring up the
location field.
3) Type in a new address for example gnome.org and hit the enter key.

Notice that orca presents Search button before reporting loading page.

I am afraid suppressing this focused event might introduce more issues
else where for example if I am using firefox search and going back to
page content and / or dissmissing popup menu.

Greetings

Peter