Re: [orca-list] Where am I conflict betwwen detailled or not

I confirm. Indeed, there is.

24.02.2016 15:33, Alex ARNAUD пишет:
Hello Orca team, I've  noticed a bug with "Where am I" feature.

Environment :
- Gnome-shell 3.18.3
- Orca 3.19.91pre from master
- Pidgin 2.10.11
- Gnome Terminal 3.18.2
- Thunderbird 38.6.0

Steps to reproduce :
1) Open Pidgin or Thunderbird or Gnome Terminal (maybe every apps)
2) Press F10
3) Do orca+enter, it reads detailed description
4) Do orca+enter (2 time) for detailled "where am I" , it reads short
description

Steps to reproduce (another bug with "where am I") :
1) Open Thunderbird
2) Write a message
3) On a line, press Orca+enter, Orca says "document frame content of line"
4) On the same line, press Orca+enter (2 times) for detailed "where am
I", Orca stays silent

Could we help Orca team to debug thing something like that ? I'm
available on irc to discuss about that.

Best regards.

--
Alex ARNAUD