Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of apps

+1 Kendell,
Just to add,
1, there are government decisions which have impacted Accessibility and acceptance of free software. The southern state of Kerala in India where I stay is one such example where free software is mandatory in all schools and most organizations use it. As a result the need is felt and there are hackers like Nalin who are on this list who actively work for Linux accessibility. 2, Organizations like NFB will only promote some thing which is really production ready in their view and for that accessibility development must step up. But for accessibility to take serious consideration, such organizations must promote what ever is already accessible.
So this is a vicious circle.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.