Re: [orca-list] Proposed patch for progress beeps

On 02/17/2016 04:18 PM, chrys87 wrote:
Howdy,

>>You're missing my point.
maybe, i read your mail again and for real i dont know what you are talking about. if i replace the corresponding codeparts with yours i cant hear nearby any difference between 1 and 100. there is also a typo percentage != percent

I don't see "percentage" anywhere in my proposed patch. Please clarify. Are you sure you've applied it correctly using "git am"?

please first consider to discuss before firing nonworking patches to anywhere.

I "fired" the patch to the issue tracker as per

Joanie's request, which was posted here and clarified to you in a comment there.