Re: [orca-list] small issues with text selection in firefox

Hi again Chrys.

While the selection bugs are known, I'm surprised that copying text
causes the window title to be spoken at all, let alone twice. Is there
any chance you are running some sort of clipboard utility that might be
messing with focus or notifications or something along those lines?

Regardless, if you could capture a full debug.out for just one test case
in which Ctrl+C causes window announcement, that would be great. Thanks!

--joanie