[orca-list] a couple of suggestions about the new clipboard code

hi all
I'm writing in to suggest a couple of features that might be useful since the new clipboard code was added. Right now, when a file or folder is copy or cut, orca announces "cut selection to clipboard" Would it be possible to announce "copy/cut files to clipboard" for files, and "copy or cut folder to clipboard" for folders? This would need to be changed to "files" and "folders" if multiple selections were copied, but it's an idea. I don't know how hard this would be to implement, so if this way is easier then keep it like this, it's mainly a cosmetic thing. The other suggestion concerns the header bar you get in gnome 3.18 and later. Is this a gnome issue that orca can't get at this progress bar? If so, I can file a bug but I thought I'd bring this up since as of now orca doesn't announce any progress when copying, moving, etc.
Thanks
Kendell clark