Re: [orca-list] another little issue with newest lo

Seems that lo 5.0 does not have this issue, but I may be wrong

W dniu 13.02.2016 o 18:18, Joanmarie Diggs pisze:
Hi Michał.

If you are able to test earlier versions of LibreOffice so you can
provide when the change occurred, that would be helpful.

As for how to be sure you really, really have the newest master:
Clone it from git.gnome.org. In some cases, like with the big
commit I just made, there are presentation changes which should
make it obvious (like the fact that when you copy or cut selected
text, Orca now announces that you have copied/cut to the
clipboard). However, unless the repo you are using updates
constantly, there is always the potential that I will commit a
change to fix an issue that won't be in your repo until the next
update.

--joanie