Re: [orca-list] minor issue with orca and pcmanfm

hi
Thanks for the info joanie. So should I assume from now on that if keyboard focus gets stuck, it's not an orca issue and file a bug against the application? That would be helpful because I could then fix the problem in that application instead of reporting issues hear. I wish I'd thought to use control tab, where's my brain today? Smile.
Thanks
Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Kendell.

Orca does not control or override keyboard navigation in anything other
than Gecko. As a result, if keyboard navigation (focus or caret) gets
stuck, it is not because of Orca.

That said, having just tried what you describe without Orca running, I
can confirm Tab focus does get stuck as you describe. However, I can use
Ctrl+Tab to move beyond that combo box.

--joanie