Re: [orca-list] Accessibilty programming question (fwd)

Hello Gopal,

You need to instal postgresql database and openjdk for running Eclipse.

The packages can be installed through ui or with the following command on the terminal.

You can press alt + ctrl + t to get the terminal with a $ prompt.

sudo apt-get install postgresql-9.5 openjdk-8-jdk python-dev libpq-dev ipython python-virtualenv

This will setup our environment.

Kindly complete this before Monday afternoon.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.