Re: [orca-list] BEWARE alsa-lib 1.1.3

On my arch box 1.1.2 broke things, not tried 1.1.3, i.e. I downgraded to 1.1.1 and held that pkg fro upgrade
for now until I hear of a newer working
version or have time to do some testing and investigation.
My problem was not distortion, it was no orca at all as I recall.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Janina Sajka via orca-list wrote:
Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 01:50:58PM -0500

Hi, All:

I can now confirm significant distortion when using Speech-Dispatcher
0.8.5 (64bit) and Espeak 1.48.04-2 with the recent alsa-lib 1.1.3.
Downversioning alsa-lib to 1.1.2 resolves the issue for me.

Anyone else see this?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka, Phone:  +1.443.300.2200