[orca-list] unfocused dialog box in firefox

How do I get to an unfocused dialog box in firefox? I am not sure this is even an orca question. I am writing a web app that allows a user to click a link in an email message to download a document. Clicking the link switches the focus to firefox but then orca says, "One unfocused dialog box". And, indeed, the download dialog box is ther. But the only way I can figure out to get to it is to close all the other tabs.

John G. Heim; jheim math wisc edu; sip://jheim sip linphone org