Re: [orca-list] Setting punctuation level per app

I usually use some as my default, but add a few punctuation symbols to be spoken in
/etc/speech-dispatcher/modules/espeak.conf.
I don't know if there is a way to change  exactly which symbols are spoen for other synths.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  John G Heim wrote:
Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 10:03:36AM -0600

Yeah, it's a great feature. I've found though that it works best to set the
global punctuation level to all and then to configure it to less than that
for the few apps where I don't want punctuation spoken. Having it read all
punctuation in the body of an email message is unnecessary and distracting.