Re: [orca-list] In LibreOffice, Orca doesn't speak anymore when add link

Le 02/08/2016 à 15:58, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
That's odd. Orca master speaks it for me both with Gtk+2 and Gtk+3
versions of LibreOffice. At the risk of asking if it's plugged in, I
trust you made sure you had the latest master. The LibreOffice
hackarounds I'm referring to were only committed last week. Having
verified that you're seeing the problem with the latest master, please
send me a full debug.out captured from it.
Dear Joannie,

I've  tested five minutes ago with the latest Orca from master, LibreOffice 5.1.5 GTK+2 and the behavior still appears. You could find the debug log here.
Like always, I'm available if you need precisions :).

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager