Re: [orca-list] In LibreOffice, Orca doesn't speak anymore when add link

Hey Alex.

I believe this is yet another of the broken hierarchy bugs in
LibreOffice. I've begun hacking around them in master as part of the
rewrite of Orca's LibreOffice support I'm doing, and Orca master
presents that field to me. Could you please test with master and let me
know?

--joanie