Re: [orca-list] The new Hypra website

On 08/26/2016 09:37 PM, kendell clark wrote:
Before I get jumped on for not being supportive of proprietary options, I'm not against them exactly, but I am against the expectation that you should use them.

Lol I have no problem saying I am 100% against proprietary options. I don't support them, and actively
discourage people from using them. Further more, I will not help with their use, even if I know how.
Storm