Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 03:23:25
From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] is cinnamon accessible?

if you can download latest version from original provider it is accessible. It's not possible to download their torrent since no issuer is available for their certificate so certificate isn't trusted by lftp. Searching on google shows complaints by people who accidentally turned the screen reader on and want to turn it off. I used cinnamon mint "screen reader" as a google search and found that much. When other distros come out with their own versions of distributions they tend to lack features found in original distributions. I tried using: https://torrents.linuxmint.com/torrents/linuxmint-18-cinnamon-64bit.iso.torrent for a download.