Re: [orca-list] Is Cinnamon accessible with Orca?

Wow, sounds pretty good! I guess I should learn about cinnamon then, since it'll be the next thing a lot of people explore, I'm sure, since the top dev is good about accessibility, and this is an actual desktop part of things, not just a distro, as manjaro is.

Sent from my iPhone