Re: [orca-list] vinux-5.0-amd64 and skype is totally inaccessible with orca

Hi,
just install qt-at-spi:i386 and it should work.

Le 2016-08-25 07:14, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel a écrit :
Dear users and developers,
I have installed vinux-5.0-amd64 distribution. I have performed system update by using build in update manager and I have also manually installed rest of packages by using
apt-get dist upgrade
I have installed Skype from Canonical repository by adding required source repository by using Synaptic package manager.
But Skype do not speak at all.
qt-at-spi package is set to manually installed, so it means, that it is preinstalled and it should work. Why I can not use Skype with Orca? And why Skype is usable with latest stable Ubuntu?

Is it possible to use Skype standalone or i will have to use Skype in conjunction with other app which will use SKYPE APi to communicate with it?

I have tried to restart Orca for several times, but Skype still not provide speech and even keyboard characters are not pronounced by Espeak when I Am inside Skype window.

Do I have to switch to Gnome shell instead of default  Unity?
Any help will be strongly welcomed. I want to use Vinux because build in Nautilus modiffication work really much more reliably and work much more faster than default Ubuntu trusty official Nautilus.

Or The problem is being caused by The fact, that Canonical partner repository for Ubuntu trusty contain older version of Skype, which have accessibility issues?
Thank You very much for yours help and answers.

With kindness regards.
Janusz Chmiel

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.