Re: [orca-list] Orca slows down in LibreOffice Calc-5.1.4 Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit

On 24/08/16 18:51, Milton wrote:
In Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit Unity and Orca 3.20.3 LO Calc 5.1.4 Orca slows
down, so it takes several seconds to hear Orca speaks. I experienced
this on a HP 8510p with 4 GB RAM. Is it a known issue or just me?

No it's not just you.

I believe there's a known issue where by every time you edit a cell, an accessibility handler is created but never released, so eventually Calc gets slower and slower.

It's a Calc bug not an Orca one, but I don't have the link to the bug report handy.

Regards,

Nick