Re: [orca-list] qt apps?

Slight edit to a statement I made:

On 08/24/2016 04:29 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

A way to test this theory would be to use Orca + h in a Qt app. If Orca
gives you the Orca version, etc., my theory is wrong and a debug.out for
flat review would be helpful. On the other hand, if Orca doesn't speak
the version, then my theory is right and there's not a thing I can do
about it in Orca.

The edit is: If Orca doesn't speak the version, then either we're not
getting the keyboard event at all (my theory), or we not getting the
keyboard event correctly. If we are getting a broken event, I *might* be
able to hack around it in Orca. But if we're not getting any event, then
there's not a thing I can do about it in Orca.

Sorry for the noise.
--joanie