Re: [orca-list] New terminal script. Please test.

hi
If joanie is willing to make it part of orca 3.20 along with the
progress bar fixes I'll gladly package a special upgrade for sonar. I
might not even have to if arch doesn't take too long to update to the
new orca 3.20. If she doesn't want to put it in the current stable orca,
then sonar will get it as soon as orca 3.22 comes out, which I think
might be within the next month. Gnome is at 3.21.90, which means they're
almost done developing for gnome 3.22, which is due out in, I think some
time in september. Either way, sonar will get it, it's just a matter of
when.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Devin Prater wrote:
Thank you so much for this. Can't wait until this is a part of Sonar.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On August 23, 2016 4:51:47 AM kendell clark <coffeekingms gmail com>