Re: [orca-list] Maybe I can help develop Orca.

My own humble suggestion would be different. I think you can make a bigger impact on the quality of the non-technical end=user, by helping the Libre Office guys with accessibility coding or testing, or reporting. Orca can improve certainly, but right now the biggest issue I suspect is when applications do not give it what they should.

Best wishes,

Fernando