Re: [orca-list] will Orca work on a pi with Ubuntu 16.04?

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 11:58:30PM AEST, Milton wrote:
Hi,

A while ago I read that Orca works on pi-3 with Mate. Did anybody knows if
Orca will do on a pi with Ubuntu 16.04? Thanks.

In theory it should, but I haven't  tried it myself. There are also reports
of audio problems on the pi, particularly with espeak. There are folks in the
community who have come up with solutions to work around this issue, but
these solutions do not currently cover speech-dispatcher.

Luke