Re: [orca-list] Flat review does not update dynamically and terminal output is not read properly on Arch...am I missing something?

I wouldn't assume that this is a bug that needs to be fixed as opposed to Orca working as designed. Also, unless you're a programmer and looking at the code itself, I'd be hesitant to tell another programmer that something shouldn't be too hard to code, especially Joanie who does such a good job supporting Orca.