Re: [orca-list] Pidgin issues

I'll take a look and fix it if I can reproduce it. Thanks!
--joanie

On 08/09/2016 10:21 AM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
Hi,

Is that expected that, even if I check the radio button "Just speak
messages when channel window is active" (in Orca Pidgin's preferences),
Orca speaks new messages, joining/quitting on IRC, permanently? When I
am on another window, or when screen is locked, Orca goes on speaking
any Pidgin notification even if I enable the radio button.

Known? Reported? Orca-dependent?

Regards,