Re: [orca-list] Spacefm

Hello,

Thanks for the hint. I am most likelly missunderstanding this then.
I understand it that there should be a file gsignals.c where there appears to be that inconsistency the event is being fired on the menu item object where it should be fired on the parent menu. However I haven't found such a file in the spacefm git repository.

I'll keep looking around.

Thanks and greetings

Peter

Hey Peter.

I just built SpaceFM for Gtk+2. It appears the problem is that the wrong
events are being emitted because I see a lot of the following spewed out
in the terminal where I launched SpaceFM:

(spacefm:4538): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:3486: signal name
'selection_changed' is invalid for instance '0x1c9aa30' of type
'GailMenuItem'

The parent menu can/should emit object:selection-changed; the menu item
children should not. The menu item children, can/should emit
object:state-changed-selected.

Hope that helps.
--joanie