Re: [orca-list] Ctrl+Alt+Del in Fedora 24/Gnome 3.20

Thanks Jose.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about it on here if it's affecting everyone who uses Gnome 3.20.

Or maybe nobody uses Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart or power off anymore?

Does anyone know which Gnome component I should be logging a bug against? Or is this an Orca issue?

Thanks,

Nick