Re: [orca-list] Accessible MIDI Sequencers

Lilypond will generate midi files as well as printed scores from ascii
file source. Learning the language of creating the source ascii is the
challenge here.

There's also abcmusic which is quite a bit simpler to learn, and also
generates midi from ascii text source.

Rosegarden is the sine qua non of midi editing in Linux, bu is not
accessible, as Alonzo points out.

hth

Janina

Alonzo Cuellar writes:
Hi,

I'm guessing you want to compose a midi track?

The only tools I know of is roseguardan which is probably not accessible.
There is lilypond which is a markup language to create scores. I know of
programs to play midis. However, I'm not sure about a midi sequencer.
Perhaps this can be more researched.

Alonzo