Re: [orca-list] First word is not spoken in LO with orca

Hey Chris.

I can reproduce it if I have autocorrection enabled. When the lower case
'h' becomes an upper case 'H', LibreOffice deletes the word and replaces
it. I'll see if I can give Orca some smarts to handle that condition.

Thanks!
--joanie