[orca-list] accessing orca preferences without orca modifier key

I usually use my laptop with an external keyboard with numeric keypad.
orca key is set to kp-insert. Yesterday I was travelling without said
external keyboard and realised I couldn't do much with orca (no
kp-insert), especially since the first thing I had to do was left
click on something. I couldn't even bring up orca preferences to
change the setting.
Ok, so I'm an idiot and should have changed it before I left home. But
apart from that could I have done this from a command-line, either
restart orca in the preferences screen or used gsettings to change the
key?
thanks in advance
Peter

--