Re: [orca-list] accessibility badly broken in unity top panel

On Monday 25 April 2016 02:09 PM, Luke Yelavich wrote:
On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 09:14:53PM CEST, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Hello, I'm not a user of Unity but Luke says that is a known issue.
With Braille. Speech works fine for me navigating the top panel, even with a fresh user, and a fresh install.

Luke

Hi Luke?
Can you tell me if I also need yourthe PPA for getting every thing working fine on Unity? I have downloaded Orca 3.20.0. Then I did ./configure followed by make and make install.
after this, Orca is switched to the said version.
I am using Ubuntu 16.04 which is a fresh install
Now when I do alt +f10 I don't hear any thing except window.
so when I move left and right using arrows it keeps saying window, window etc.
Can you tell me what is the correct step to upgrade to Orca 3.20?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.