Re: [orca-list] (IMPORTANT) Accessible ftp client

Hello, Jordy,

I prefer curlftpfs to mount the remote FTP server locally (in Terminal)
and can access it as it were a local directory.

I assume, this would not require curlftpfs being accessible (it's a CLI
tool).

Kind regards,

André

Am Sun, 24 Apr 2016 10:05:54 -0400