[orca-list] accessibility-dev ppa

Does anybody know if there is something going on at the ubuntu accessibility-dev ppa? I need a stable version of orca but I want to keep as up to date as possible on fixes. Someone here recommended I get orca from the accessibility-dev ppa and at first it was really good. It's just that it seems to have not been upgraded in quite a while. I think it's been giving me orca 3.18.1 ever since I configured the ppa months ago. It looks like ubuntu 16.04 (

     Xenial) has 3.18.2 so the ppa will be behind the LTS version of
     ubuntu. <http://releases.ubuntu.com/16.04/>