Re: [orca-list] orca cannot read the libreoffice find dialog

hi
You're getting more than I am. I'm getting nothing when tabbing around
the dialog. I'll try again now. It's possible I'm not tabbing around enough.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Nick Wood wrote:
Hi Kendell,

With Libreoffice 5.1 and Orca 3.20 stable, this is what I see:

When I press Ctrl+F nothing is spoken. I can tab around the dialog and
Orca does read some of the buttons, but the input control where you
type your text is announced as a combobox and Orca doesn't read its
contents. There are also a lot of silent controls where I got a bit
lost trying to navigate the dialog with tab.

So there is definitely something not quite right with that dialog.

Does that fit with the behaviour you're seeing?

I've also tried with the latest Libreoffice build from source and
behaviour is the same.

Regards,

Nick