Re: [orca-list] Accessible CD encoder

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 01:19:50PM AEST, kendell clark wrote:
hi
I'm pretty sure asunder and sound-juicer can and I believe they do by
default. I'm not positive, but I thought I saw something about accurate
rip in there, but I'll check. I know I was not impressed with a popular
audio ripper for windows called exact audio copy. It looks up a cd
database that only allows 10 queries, and then expects you to pay 8
bucks for a lifetime license. I think that's flatly ridiculous. Not so
much for the amount, but that it would use a proprietary cd database.

There are open source rippers that work with accurate rip, but I am not aware of any on Linux.

Luke