Re: [orca-list] announcement of page numbers

Yes, nice, but as you say the page number when one changes is the missing bit.
I guess the current output from insert numpad enter is good enough, and that's indeed what I've used
sometimes to find out where I am, but a pure page
number hotkey would be nice, could be something to make a orca plug-in for however.
The page change notification should be in core functionality.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Nick Wood wrote:
Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 05:34:43PM +0100

Hi,

Thanks - I did some playing around and for me, Insert + Double click
on Enter reads page numbers and some other info in Writer.
(e.g. Page 1 of 1, 2 words... etc.)

Regards,

Nick