Re: [orca-list] ot formatting text with Orca and LWriter

Hello,

I think the timing differs here.

Try doing something like this:
Write your text e.g.
Hi
My name is Pavel.

Now navigate to the top of the text and press shift+end to select the text written to the first line.
Now the text hi is selected.
Now press the numlock key to turn number pad mode on.
Now with the text 'hi' still being selected press ctrl+numpad 1.
The text style will change to heading 1.

If you would like to choose other style, you can choose your text, then press ctrl+F11 and then choose your style from the list pressing up and down arrow key.

Please ask or comment more if it does not work like you are expecting it to or you think I can't explain it very well. I have just tested and I think it indeed works like I've described it.

Greetings

Peter