[orca-list] ot formatting text with Orca and LWriter

Hi,
I successfully migrated from Windows to Linux and I am learning with LibreOffice Writer now and I can't solve one issue.
I want to create headline level 1. How am I doing this?

Text from my example document:
Hi,
my name is Pavel.
When I select "Hi" and press ctrl plus numpad 1, Orca says something about bold, but headline isn't created. When I press enter, "hi" isn't formatted. When I select all words, and when I delete it and write something else, the first line is formatted as headline 1 now. My friend tested this without Orca and he hasn't any issue. So can someone tell me, what am I doing wrong? I used Office Word before LibreOffice, so some things maybe different, I know.
Thanks,
Pavel