[orca-list] Embossing with LibLouis UTDML

Hi all,
I've a lot of questions about embossing with Linux (Debian 8.4 Jessie). I currently not have the access to a Windows computer with the Duxbury Braille Translator installed, so I must use the Debian machine.
So, my question for this mail is simple. It louds as follows:
How can I emboss files using the LibLouis (UTDML) libraries?
How do I configure the format of my translated document and how do I send the documents to my embosser (Index Everest-D V4).
Thank you very much for the answers!
Regards, Jordy
--

Met vriendelijke groeten