Re: [orca-list] accessing gnome-shell overview still slow in 3.20

Hi again Peter.

Have you ever tried restarting just gnome-shell by getting into the run
dialog (F2), typing r, and then pressing enter? This should just restart
gnome-shell (i.e. and not log you out or quit your applications). I am
curious is this makes any difference for you.

Thanks!
--joanie