[orca-list] accessing gnome-shell overview still slow in 3.20

Hello, I request confirmation of the following:
Although some related bugs have been fixed, in my case, and on my system
(archlinux with gnome 3.20/gnome shell 3.20), going to overview or
opening things like applications view there takes literally few seconds,
as before. the difference seems to be that navigating the menu when
already open is not a problem anymore, but I know opening the overview
was extremely fast in 3.14 on the same hardware/even on a virtual machine.