Re: [orca-list] pronounciation dictionary

Also, there is a character pronunciation dict in the speechdispatcher file for ibmtts, the one voxin uses.
I for instance to not like anpercent for the and character which voxin uses, so I change it to say and.
I thinkit says bang instead of exclamation mark, as well, so I change that to exclaim or similar, well I did
when I briefly used English voxin  in some
orca profiles.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886