Re: [orca-list] pronounciation dictionary

On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 07:52:31AM AEST, Mark Peveto wrote:
Hi,
I've just installed voxin with Orca, and would like to change the way a few things are pronounced.  Does
Orca have a pronounciation dictionary that I can work with?

You might want to look more closely at Orca's preferences window. You will notice a page called
pronunciations. This allows you to add entries of words you would like to be pronounced differently.

Luke