[orca-list] problem fixed with trisquel 7

H Hi all,

Just wanted to passing long that afterdoing a clean install of trisquel 7, I have not gotton orca to work. I now have things work the way I want. I have desided to leave the accessibility PPA off for now. It is a shame I had to do that, but at least I have speech and can now function now.

Thanks again for everyones help with this mess and hopefully I will be avle to return to the accessibility repository at some point.

Matthew