[orca-list] Mager orca problem in orca after ading accessibility repository in trisquel 7

Hi all,

Today I got around to installing trisquel 7 and when to add the accessibility repository to bring orcaup to date.  I how ever, lost speech after trying to restart orca after all was installed.  I do not get speech but have sound.  Trying to get orca to start through eith ault supper S por typing orca –replace in the run box does nothing.  Is there a way to fix this without having to reinstall everything.  BTW, for thoughes who are wondering, 3.18.0 is the latest version.  Just wanted to bring that up just incase that has anything to do with my problem.

Thanks.

Matthew