[orca-list] Newbie in Accessibility : Hello with Some questions

Hi Everyone

FirstĀ  of all, Thank you everyone in this mailing-list for this product. It is amazing.

I have been looking at Orca and Accessibility in Linux for some days.
There are some questions that are popping up in my mind :

From the help page, i found : https://wiki.gnome.org/Accessibility/PythonPoweredAccessibility
which is an awesome write-up. Sadly, none of the images are visible on the page. As a lot of
time, author is talk through the pictures. I feel being lost. Can we fix it ? ( i am ready to help too :) )

Also, one stupid question :
I have subscribed to daily digest from orca-list. Can i reply to one thread from that digest ?
Do i need to subscribe to get each message as separate to reply to them ?

I know C, C++ and use it in my day to day work. I have interest in Accessibility and hope to make
good contributions to the community.

Thanks
-Ashish Negi