Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Touch/phone

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 09:35:06PM AEST, Dennis Westphal wrote:
Well that is  real miss step in my opinion that the Ubuntu Developers didnt include accessibility from the
start of the project. However it still is in the early stages thats why I wanted to know if it would be
possible to get orca running and make Ubuntu Phone usible for usable for us.

It doesn't help, that the Linux accessibility support in Qt5, which is at the
core of the phone/touch project, is so young, and relatively untested. In
addition, the markup language used to build Ubuntu phone apps, qml, has
very young and untested accessibility support itself.

Luke